Metal Roof Cost & Metal Roofs in Dallas/Fort Worth
Guardian Roofing – Dallas/Fort Worth Roofing Experts
When exploring new roofing materials for an upcoming home or commercial roofing project, metal roofing is commonly one of the products that is considered by many consumers. Often searching “metal roof cost” or “metal roofing cost in Dallas/Fort Worth” via google or their desired search engine will generally provide more results on the the benefits of metal roofing as well as the different types of metal roofing available.
Metal roofing provides energy savings, beauty, and protection for your home that can last a lifetime. Residential metal roofing systems are available in a wide variety of design options to complement any style home. Offered in a rainbow of colors, your metal roof can be a traditional vertical seam profile, or be manufactured to resemble wood shake, slate, shingles or clay tiles. Metal roofing is not just for commercial buildings anymore.
A recent article by State Farm detailed the pro’s and con’s of metal roofing. Whether you’re putting a roof on a new home, or your existing roof requires a total makeover, there are many materials available. But no matter what roof style you have, metal roofs can be an attractive option because of their longevity, minimal maintenance, and energy efficiency. And you can choose from tin, zinc, aluminum, copper, or galvanized steel — just make sure your metal roofing material is tested and labeled by UL, FM Global, or the equivalent, and that you check with your local building department for any code requirements.
Advantages of metal roofs & metal roof cost
- Longevity. Metal roofs can last 40-70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12-20 years.
- Durability. Some metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack, and may be impact-resistant (depending on which metal you choose). In addition, metal roofs don’t need the periodic costly maintenance that other roofing materials often require. However, they should be inspected periodically to make sure no repairs are required.
- Safety. Metal roofs will not spark and ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10-25%.
- Environmentally friendly. Metal roofs not only have 25-95% recycled content, depending on the material used, but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof. In contrast, most shingle tear-off waste ends up as part of the building-related waste stream — up to 20 billion pounds per year.
- Metal Roof Cost can vary depending on project details
Image Provided By MCBI
So what is the cost of metal roofing?
Like any project it really depends on a variety of factors such as the structure, size, type of material used and a few other key factors. If you’re searching for metal roof cost or interested in the benefits of a metal roof we invite you to call us at (817) 500-4906 to speak with one of our roofing experts at Guardian Roofing.
The Better Business Bureau gave Guardian Roofing and Construction an A+ rating. Owens Corning rated Guardian “Preferred,” along with only 145 other Roofers for the entire state of Texas. We are also members of the Commerce of Fort Worth.
Whether you need a roof repair, routine inspection, roof restoration or a new roof, at Guardian Roofing and Construction, we’re ready to roll up our sleeves and make it happen.
The Guardian of Quality
817-500-4906 Call today!